Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

We provide commercial and residential electrical inspections to ensure that your electrical is safe and up to electrical code and will recommend any electrical repairs and corrections required to bring your electrical up to date, and we provide an electrical inspections report letter for you or your insurance.
As a rough estimate, it is usually between ($800 to $1200) to supply and install a new 100 Amp panel with all new breakers.
Yes. And it needs to be replaced with a type of dimmer that will correctly match with lights and light bulbs in your home. Specific bulbs like incandescent, and LEDs will require specific dimmers.
Yes, we provide 24 hour 7 days a week emergency electrical services to serve when you need it the most. We do our best to provide fast and reliable electrical service. Normal booking usually depends on workload, and accommodating your time table and providing a high quality of work is our goal.
If you have to reset circuit breakers, change fuses too often or the breaker is tripping and warming up, lights dimming, lights flicker, lights go on and off when you use electrical appliances and air conditioning, you need to call an electrician.
Yes, we provide free estimates for all your electrical projects and we can meet you on your job site or by phone or you can send a detailed information about your electrical work using website’s contact form. We will provide free estimates for your electrical wiring, installations and maintenance.
No, because of danger and the complexity of electrical we don’t recommend you do your own electrical repair. Electricians spend years of training and apprenticeship to obtain electrical licenses.
Most house electrical upgrades cost between $2,000 to $2,500. We will be happy to visit your home and give you a free estimate for your electrical upgrade.
Most homes need 100 Amps electrical services and panel. If you have a big house or you are using a lot of electrical equipment like air conditioning and hot tub or you have a legal basement suite or two laundry rooms or two kitchens or electric heaters you will need more than 100 Ampere electrical service and we would suggest 200 amps electrical service. If you need to know your service is enough for your homes or commercial buildings contact us, we can do a load calculation based on Canadian Electrical Code requirements for you.

Yes, we provide residential electrical services, wiring and repairs and electrical renovations.

No, there is no job too small or too big. From changing a light bulb to replacing a plug whatever you need we are here to serve you.
We accept all types of payments. You can pay by credit card, cheque or cash.